Tuesday, September 8, 2009

and I've been busy:





















11 comments:

Karyn said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!

April said...

oh Jaynee....please feel better soon. I am so sorry...

and what is Hailey saying the whole time she is dancing??? "check it out?"

did I spell her name right???

It was so good to see you. You are my most favorite person in the world. Why can't my favorite people live close to me dang it.

Randi said...

seriously?! Congrats!!!! yay for the wright family. :)

JT said...

CONGRATS!! Hang in there. They're all worth it in the end..

Melanie said...

He He He....when are you due (not that I think it's really funny...you vomiting and everything)?

Your kids are cute and getting bigger and bigger EVERY post. I can't believe it.

You guys should come out here and we can go to a hockey game. Preferably Chiefs against the Americans. We would sooooo root for the Chiefs, of course!

Melanie said...

He He He....when are you due (not that I think it's really funny...you vomiting and everything)?

Your kids are cute and getting bigger and bigger EVERY post. I can't believe it.

You guys should come out here and we can go to a hockey game. Preferably Chiefs against the Americans. We would sooooo root for the Chiefs, of course!

Kelly said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Sorry you are sick though...

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

Congrats Again! I hope you feel better soon!

Cristi said...

no way!!! ya jaynee and rob!!!

The Lenehan Family said...

Hip Hip horray for cute babies!! I hope you start to feel better soon...stay away from the Nutter Butters! Sick! Congratulations!!!

Juliana said...

Congratulations Jaynee! I am so happy and excited for you! That is such great news! I hope you get feeling better soon.... it was such a great way to announce. It was so cute! Take care!