Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where is everybody?

Ok, when I first started this blog, I did it for the sole purpose of keeping a "family journal" for us. And that is still my main purpose. But then once I started it, and started receiving fun comments from all my "blogging" friends, I started liking the feeling of being "close" to my friends, especially those who are far away. And now since a couple years have gone by, I've noticed a significant decrease in the number of comments... which leads me to wonder.... are we all just too busy? Am I not leaving enough comments on other friends' blogs in order to receive any comments? Has everyone just stopped blogging/ blog surfing? Is my blog too boring? I miss you friends! Let me know what's goin on! ;)

5 comments:

arah said...

I read your blog :) I'm just bad at leaving comments because I use google reader. I'll do better.

Jenn said...

Still here...:) Cute family pictures!

Kelly said...

You are too funny! I will comment every time now, just for you! How do you stay so skinny? Your family photo is too cute!

Melanie said...

I feel the same way! As for me, sometimes I am just to busy. I have just enough time to look at the blogs but not enough time to comment (while my kids grab at my arms and scream for attention).

I LOVE reading your blog. Just keep it coming.

April said...

I am HERE my forever friend. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. I love you. I miss you and I get confused why my favorite people have to live so incredibly far away from me.

I too have noticed a huge decline in comments on my blog but I get more and more followers all the time. Who are these people? I haven't a clue, but they read my blog for some odd reason .

anyway. this summer. we will have to get together- I am coming up and I am not going back down (in it) unless I see you.

I was up above it.

oh and yes, How do you stay so skinny? I think this post 30 thing is killing me.