He did soo awesome skiing! He was just being a pill for my dad, because he didn't want to be left behind. He was racing down the hill and loving it. I'm so glad I had the idea to stay with him on the bunny hill, because he seriously had so much fun! For our last run of the day, Rob took Hudson up on the 'big, fast' chairlift and he LOVED it! It was such a great day. I am so grateful to my dad who has taught Logan and Hailey (and now Hudson) both how to ski. I am really excited to have this as our family time together during the long, dark, dreary winters of Spokane.
1 hour ago


2 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! Awesome!
I love it! We started the kids skiing/boarding last year and they love it too. Bryant just wants to head down hill as fast as he can and then he falls over to stop. We are working on it, but it is so funny and scary for me to see him go so fast!
Post a Comment