Ok, just to warn everyone, this is a "BRAG" entry! Logan's school had a Science Fair last Friday, and he was so excited about making his first VOLCANO! He won a ribbon for "Coolest Science Project". He was pretty stoked about it. I really think he's going to change the world with his scientific curiosities. Yesterday, the kids were putting away their laundry, (grudgingly), and while hanging up his shirts, he says, "I'm going to make a robot so that he can do this for me." Watch out world! Here comes Logan!
1 hour ago


3 comments:
I want Logan to make me a ROBOT!! wow.. thats cool!!
Can I come visit you!!?
brag all you want Jaynee...just because your son makes volcanos and wants to build robots...
just kidding- Logan is awesome. I can't wait for the science fair days.
Can I come visit you too? Tell Logan to invent some kind of "beam me up scottie" machine so I can come visit you for a couple hours and still be home in time to make dinner-
Sweet!! It turned out great!!! Now see what happens if you combine a whole box of baking soda and a bottle of vinegar. LOL ok I think that we could make an extreme science fair project. LOL
I have to laugh at your kids. Today while we were at the mall, Jaynee and Hailey were getting a drink and the little drinking fountain would not work. So Hailey gets down and look all underneath it, like she was looking for a way to fix it. It reminded me of Logan’s robot. hahahaha so cute, little smarty fartys!!!
Post a Comment