Wednesday, March 5, 2008


It is "Dr. Seuss Week" at Logan's school, and he told me that today is "Wacky Wednesday"! Looking back on my day, I guess it kind of was! My dad offered to watch Hailey and Hudson for the whole day, but only if my mom and I would go skiing, just us girls! We had such a blast! The sky was blue, sun was shining, snow was fast... it was awesome. Even got a little suntan on my face! Not bad for only being like 20 degrees on the mountain! LOL Another wacky thing that happened, was I realized how lucky I am to have such a cool mom. She is so fun to be around. She is so spunky, (ok spazzy), and she is hilarious. She is so encouraging and helps me to look at the positive side of things. It was so much fun to spend the day with her. Also, I have a very cool dad. My kids are so lucky to have such an awesome Grandpa. Tonight, I asked Hailey what her favorite part of today was, and she said " I loved all the nice things that Grandpa did for me." During Hudson's nap, they played "SORRY", (Hailey said she won every time) and colored and had "class time". They had so much fun with Grandpa, they were hardly even excited when I walked through the door! I'm trying not to take it personally... jk.

4 comments:

April said...

I love your mom too- She is seriously never boring- and she always makes me feel special- like I am one of her favorites or something...Did Logan dress wacky on wednesday?

The Wright Stuff said...

No, they didn't have to dress Wacky, but today was 'Pajama Day', so I guess that makes up for it? LOL

Heather said...

Hey Jaynee, did you get the books? I am very concerned that you don’t have them...it is stressing me out LOL, Ok I can't believe that I called to get your e-mail address, then e-mailed you and didn’t remember to save it. I am so dumb. I was going to ask you if you would not mind, if I could put Hailey’s picture up on my photography blog. It would not hurt my feelings if you said no. But if it would be ok, I would like too. And could you e-mail me, so I will have your e-mail again

Love,
Your dumb friend

Aubree said...

Please come visit.