I have been reading "Twilight", and, I'm sure that about 99 % of you who read my blog have already read the entire series, so I won't bore you with the details. As you know, "Edward" can hear people's thoughts. So, today, I had an eye exam. The optometrist came in and was cracking some jokes, trying to be funny. TRYING... so I thought to myself, "This guy's a dork!" Immediately, a wave of panic came over me, "Be careful what you say! He might be able to hear your thoughts!" I think I might be a little too engulfed in this story... Rob said that he thinks I need to see a psychologist.
3 days ago


8 comments:
How funny!! I loved the books. Edward is my boyfriend. I can't wait until the last one comes out in the fall. I'm reading the Sisterhood of the Travling Pants series right now. Another good read if you're interested. Easy but fun story line. Gerry went skiing yesterday...he wanted to take the kids, but maybe next time!
Edward makes me want to be bit by a vampire. LOL hahhahaha We need to go see the movie when it comes out!!!
I am that 1%- haven't read it yet...
words thoughts and deeds- watch out cause if Edward doesn't read your thoughts we already know someone else does.....
disney world is something else- I will explain later- love you Jaynee
You always make me laugh! I miss you tons....
Hey Jaynee, Jaynee and I were itching to go share a piece of pizza at the mall. I want to call you and see if you and Miss Hailey wanted to join us, but I can't find your number. So do ya and what is it again? LOL
Hey Jaynee. Thanks for your comments on my blog that was so nice of you. I found your blog link and thought I would visit your blog. Your adorable. And so is your family. Dont you just love this new blog world!
P.S. About this last post..... I think I need therapy too. I am in love with Edward and I keep wanting Keith to turn into a vampire! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Love you!!!
I love that book! Read it all in 1 night. I thought I would hate it. LOL I have the next one, but I won't start it unless I know I have enough time to FINISH it!
Uh, YEAH!! Totally agree!! When I was reading them and would be FORCED to stop, you know....that darn mothering, being a good wife, REAL LIFE STUFF, (LOL) I would out of the blue think Holy crap I need to get back to the book!! They're (Edward, Bella, Jacob, etc) waiting for me!! lol They are BY FAR the best fictional (ok, maybe not in OUR minds) books I've ever read!! LOL
Post a Comment