Friday, February 1, 2008

"TA-DA!"

A new blog is born...Oh my gosh!  I can't believe I am starting a blog.  I had to.  I have so many friends that live far away, I wanted to feel more 'connected' with them.... also, I think this is a great way for me to keep some sort of journal.  I used to be really good about writing down funny or cute things that my kids do, but now that I have 3 to keep up with, I've sort of let that fall by the wayside.  So, voila!  Here is a wonderful way to do it!  Welcome to the Wright Family Blog.... however random, silly, or boring it may be! 

6 comments:

April said...

yes!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures are so huge I love it! How did you do that? I love the template too- I will add you as a link right now. I am so glad you are official now.

The Lenehan Family said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. I can't wait to read all about the exciting adventures you're family will go on. I love it!

Kim said...

Yea, Jaynee! Good to hear from you and see your cute kiddos. I miss having you around the corner, but it's so good to hear you are loving life in Washington. Hugs!!

Aubree said...

Yea! I am so glad you are blogging!! I called you yesterday! I miss you!!

EDK said...

Hurray! Jaynee is part of the growing family of blog freaks!!! I need to learn how to do so many of these cool tricks, too. I love hearing from you and this will make it sooo much more exciting!

Unknown said...

JAYNEE!!! you said VOILA! in your blog.. you are already half way to France... and I will take you anytime. So um... can I come see you again... we are practically neighbors and I love it!!