
Some would say "GUT BOMB", some would say "GROSS!" But I would have to say that this is definitely on my "TOP TEN FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT SPOKANE". I just found a review on 'tripadvisor.com', that said DICK'S is a "MUST SEE IN SPOKANE"! I'd have to agree!
Rob took me here on our date tonight. It was grubbin.


4 comments:
Chay loves Dicks- He has only been there once- the night before we were married Chay and his mom went there- I guess their hotel was right downtown- He always talks about that place- greesy yummy burgers- that place is an all time favorite.
I went to the one in Seattle. It was good!
What is your favorite thing here to eat... grubbin lovin...
I tend to not venture out much. I hear the pizza is really good. But I always just get a cheeseburger, fries, and a strawberry milkshake... and tartar of course! :)
Post a Comment