OHH MYYY GOOSSHHH you guys!!! April--Marianne Dashwood is from Sense and Sensibility. She is the wild sister who twists her ankle, only to be rescued by the handsome Mr. Willoughby, but then gets her heart broken after he turns out to be a creep, and then falls in love with the safe and loving Col.Brandon....
It's utterly pathetic and wildly imaginative!!!! You will have to rent it. And then watch Emma, it is my favorite, right behind Pride and Prejudice, and Northanger Abby!!
Jaynee--I get to be Elizabeth Bennet, step off sista'
Rob and I have been married for 12 years and we have 4 awesome kids who make us crazy, but also make us laugh everyday! We enjoy going to the lake, riding bikes, playing Guitar Hero, going on fun drives and doing just about anything outside! We have a lot of fun together and are so thankful to know that we are an eternal family!
4 comments:
marianne dashwood??? I have only seen Pride and Prejudice- and haven't read any of Jane Austin's book- have you?
HA! No, I haven't read any! LOL I saw the movie version with Keira Knightley! I don't even remember which one was Marianne Dashwood! LOL
OHH MYYY GOOSSHHH you guys!!! April--Marianne Dashwood is from Sense and Sensibility. She is the wild sister who twists her ankle, only to be rescued by the handsome Mr. Willoughby, but then gets her heart broken after he turns out to be a creep, and then falls in love with the safe and loving Col.Brandon....
It's utterly pathetic and wildly imaginative!!!! You will have to rent it. And then watch Emma, it is my favorite, right behind Pride and Prejudice, and Northanger Abby!!
Jaynee--I get to be Elizabeth Bennet, step off sista'
Watch it friend, you have the death of hundreds of butterflys on your hands. LOL (evil cackle..ahahahaha)
Post a Comment