I am the CTR 6 Teacher in my new ward and I have 4 cute, crazy, smart, rambunctious boys in my class. Today our lesson was "I Chose to Follow Jesus Christ". We talked about the premortal existence and how we 'shouted for joy" when Heavenly Father's plan was presented to us. In the lesson it had the words to the song "I Will Follow God's Plan"
My life is a gift, my life has a plan
My life has a purpose, in heav'n it began.
My choice was to come to this lovely home on earth
And seek for God's light to direct me from birth.
I will follow God's plan for me,
Holding fast to his word and his love.
I will work, and I will pray;
I will always walk in his way.
Then I will be happy on earth
And in my home above.
I love that song. I am so thankful for my knowledge of the gospel that guides me through this life here on earth. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and is aware of each of us. I know that He sent His Son, to show us the way to live, so that we can live with Him again.


3 comments:
this is one of my most favorite primary songs-
you would be the best primary teacher Jaynee- they must love you so much
LOL Not so much. Yesterday, while I was teaching, the 'rambunctious' one was bouncing off the walls, and I asked him to sit down (for the 20th time), and when he sat down, he goes, "You have dumb rules!" LOL I could not believe he said that to me!!!! LOL Going from Relief Society to four 5-year old boys is not the smoothest transition! LOL
"you have dumb rules" that probably ticked you off a little but it sounds so funny to me right now- oh kids-
Post a Comment