Friday, February 8, 2008

Miracles do happen...

Rob and I have been noticing that Hailey has been extremely grumpy in the afternoons and early evenings.  We had tossed around the idea of having her take a nap early in the day, to help her with the grumpiness, (even though she hasn't taken a "nap" since she was about 18 months old!) Well, today, Mommy had had enough of her talking back and not listening, so I told her she needed to take a nap.  After more than an hour of telling her she needed to get in bed, I went into her room, and much to my shocking surprise.....



Now, if only I can get her to do this everyday, at the same time that Hudson takes one, I'll be in heaven.  I can dream, can't I?  


4 comments:

Heather said...

I don't believe that my sweet Hailey talks back, I think you tell lies!!!!

The Wright Stuff said...

Oh, if you only knew!!!

April said...

keep dreaming...

Chay just said "I could go for some Dick's onion rings right now"

I agree with Heather- I have only seen Hailey so sweet and shy- it is hard to imagine her being a pill- I seriously look forward to naptime all day-

Aubree said...

Something about the name Hailee.....