Today was Hailey's first day of skiing! SHE LOVED IT! As you can clearly see from the pictures, she is going to be a gold medalist skier someday.
*Please note* Logan was skiing too fast for the camera to catch any shots of him, but he had a blast today too. He was so excited to see how awesome his little sister was at skiing! Hudson was in the lodge with Grandma Cheryl. I don't think they make skis little enough for him yet. 



3 days ago


3 comments:
You have been Tagged, go check out my blog!! love miss Hailey skiing!!
How CUTE! JJ was just talking about taking Madison to her first time skiing sometime soon. I'm so nervous to let her go, so it was good to see pics of Hailey. I've never been skiing, so that's probably why.
Hey, I love your blog. The pictures of the kids are so cute! I started one, can you get to it from my comment or do you need the address?
Post a Comment