
This morning on the radio's traffic report, they said that they were planning on closing down one of the main roads because there was a "Moose on the Loose". LOL
3 days ago

This morning on the radio's traffic report, they said that they were planning on closing down one of the main roads because there was a "Moose on the Loose". LOL
Posted by The Wright Stuff at 3:40 PM
6 comments:
what?? a wild moose? Or someone's pet?
that is hilarious. i was laughing so hard.
LOL I was laughing so hard too! And April, I don't think it was anyone's pet. LOL
You make me laugh. Did you know that Southwest has tickets from her to Spokane for $69 each way right now!!
NO WAY!!! Are you coming to visit me!?!?!? :)
Hey Jaynee!! You have a blog!!??!! That is awesome. It looks like you guys have been doing good. I'm so glad I will be able to peak into your world every once in a while!!
Post a Comment