Today was such an awesome day! (Which is why I have to write it down because this hasn't necessarily been the case in year's past.) The forecast said it was supposed to rain all day, without even a hint of sunshine, but it was gorgeous and sunny all day long! It was such a treat and we were still able to have our BBQ! (Robbie and my dad were in charge of dinner!) Logan made me a ceramic heart, 2 cards, and his little handprint at school, and Hailey made me a paper airplane of some sort. There was one sad part of the day, poor little Hudson had a fever and threw up, (which I have to give Rob total credit for, because he stayed home from church with him, so that I could hear the kids sing in Sacrament. I have such an awesome husband!) I absolutely love the little crafts that the kids make for me. It melts my heart everytime! I am so lucky to have such awesome, sweet kids. They can be huge stinkers most of the time, but oh how I cherish them and love them! 2 awesome quotes that I heard today at church: 1.) "I try to be the mother that my children deserve." 2.) "Our children are our greatest treasures. Do we treat them as such?"
Here is a picture of my MOM and Grandma Necia taken today. I absolutely love this picture and I am so happy that I was able to capture it. My mom usually won't let anyone get near her with a camera! LOL I am so lucky to have such an awesome Mom and Grandma. They are 2 of the reasons why I love living in Spokane. They have demonstrated to me the joy of living a service filled life and the importance of always looking at the bright side of things. They tirelessly do things for others and I am so deeply grateful for their influence in my life.
I was going to send an email out to all the women and mothers I know, but then I had a stroke of genius and thought I'd save time and do it on my blog! So, all you wonderful mothers (and future mothers) out there.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! I truly hope you have a wonderful day full of love, expressed appreciation and well-behaved children!
3 days ago


7 comments:
um ok I can't believe I totally missed your birthday- the 2nd right? I completely spaced it Jaynee...will you forgive me? oh how I totally love you-
Cute post and glad you had a great day! Your mom and grandma look so young! 17 more days!
Jaynee, You can tell how classy they are. I see where you get it from!
Ok my question of the day is when did you move to Spokane? I think the last time we chatted or emailed which has been awhile I know you were still in California. Whats up with that? Your so close...we will be there soon enough at Gonzaga...hope all is well your blog is cute.
Oh Jaynee, your mom and Grandma are so beautiful!!!! You look so much like your mom to me. I am so glad that you had a good mothers day. It was fun to see you at church and get a big hug. You are such an amazing friend. I love you. Oh and your kids are always good!!! Sorry Huds bug was sick. is he feeling better??
Jaynee here is that website that we were talking about. Let me know if you are still wanna
http://www.spokanevalley.org//uploads/Parks_and_Recreation/Documents/Aquatics%2008.pdf
Hi Jaynee! Thank you for all the sweet comments you leave on my blog. I am glad your Mother's day was awesome...mine, too. I was so glad you came to hear Joette talk at the Yong Women in Excellence program. It was good to see you. I love you! EDK
Post a Comment