Especially when we're there. I just got back from a fabulous weekend in sunny OC! If you've ever seen "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County".... that's pretty much how we were. Ok, not really, but we went to the beach, (Doheney and Laguna), ate at some yummy restaurants, did some shopping, stayed at a 5 STAR B&B, watched some 'chick flicks', and stayed up til 3 in the morning talking about what girls talk about until 3 in the morning! LOL (What happens in Coto, stays there!) Cori, your parents are awesome! They totally spoiled us! (As well as our awesome husbands who let us go!) I had so much fun and I can't wait til the next mommy's weekend getaway!
1 hour ago


7 comments:
You're so funny!! Trust me, no one wants to know what we talked about till 3 in the morning. Crazy girls! The Gibson B&B rocked. I highly recommend it. The next mommy's getaway needs to be soon!
what???? this sounds so fun Jaynee- without the kids???? I thought a mommy getaway was going to Walmart by myself for a couple hours-
I am totally jealous sounds like you had a blast too bad it's so cold here. You were supposed to bring pocket full of sunshine home with you...:)
Here here to April's comment about having mommy getaways to Walmart! :)
LOL Cristi, April hit it right on, didn't she? We have a 24hour SUPER Walmart here and some nights, after the kids are in bed, I tell Rob "I'm outta here" and I head to Wally World! LOL Pretty sad, I know. LOL
You are so spoiled!!!!!
Fun Fun Fun! Warmth, Sunshine and a 5 star B&B....Totallly Jelious! Glad to hear you had fun!
Post a Comment