"Try, as husbands and wives, not to be too demanding of one another. There must be a little give and take, a great deal of flexibility, and fierce loyalty to make a happy home." -Sister Marjorie Pay Hinckley, "Small and Simple Things"
1 hour ago
"Try, as husbands and wives, not to be too demanding of one another. There must be a little give and take, a great deal of flexibility, and fierce loyalty to make a happy home." -Sister Marjorie Pay Hinckley, "Small and Simple Things"
Posted by The Wright Stuff at 12:31 AM
3 comments:
Jaynee! I love your heart. I can't imagine you hurting anyone. You are amazing.
Have a beautiful Sunday!
Jaynee you have the brightest personality ever! It shines from you thats one of the first things that I realized about you. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
Jaynee--Do you wanna come over and jam to If I could turn back time with me????
I hope your day gets better also!!!!
Post a Comment