Here's a little video to explain Heather's comment to my "If I could turn back time" post... just in case anyone was wondering...
3 days ago
Here's a little video to explain Heather's comment to my "If I could turn back time" post... just in case anyone was wondering...
Posted by The Wright Stuff at 10:24 PM
5 comments:
My life is fulfilled--Thank you Jaynee!!!
Would you still be my friend if I told you I watched that twice??? hahahahhaha
ok...I watched that video this morning when you emailed it to me and totally spaced it- I didn't put Cher's thong and the sailors together for some reason-
ok so I have never seen this video in my life until now- can you believe what she is wearing? I think I am getting some Halloween costume ideas....just kidding
At least she looks so much better here than she did a few weeks ago on Oprah. That woman looks even crazier now. Jaynee- lets hit Vegas and do a girls weekend watching her new show. She is there for 3 years, if she is still alive!
I think her outfit is totally practical. That is exactly what I would have worn if I were her. I mean leather is good to protect against the sea breeze and the fish net stockings both look sexy and could help catch your dinner!
Holy Cow!! I totally have that same outfit!! Classic!
Post a Comment