After posting the RAD video of Logan's bike tricks, I realized that I should probably explain why our back yard looks the way it does, just to let everyone know we're not always this white trash... Rob's dream of owning a tractor partially came true a couple weeks ago when he rented one to dig up the backyard. The back corner sloped downward, so we had to dig it up and fill it in, to make the ground level for the playset we bought for the kids. He was in heaven. As you can see from the pictures, Hailey loved the tractor too!
3 days ago


5 comments:
what's up with your back yard?
Your grass is so pretty! Why would you want to dig it up?
Ya right, I know you are a white trash family who drives tractors around tearing up the yard I bet your neighbors love you!!! LOL hahahaha swing set hahaha good one!!!
Thanks for coming over and spending the afternoon with us. Here’s to the bug catchers extraordinaire!!!
Hey Jaynee, I can't wait to see the finished product in your backyard!
you have a beautiful backyard! post some pics of the playset when it's all done...
Post a Comment