Monday, June 16, 2008

I graduated from 1st grade!




My 1st day of 1st grade (Sept. 2007)



Last day of 1st grade

I really liked 1st grade, but I didn't like the math! My favorite part was when Mrs. Hogan would do science. When I moved to my new school, I met a lot of fun, new friends. Check out the video of me doing some sweet tricks on my mountain bike.


5 comments:

The Lenehan Family said...

Look how grown up Logan is!! Awww he is such the heart throb!! I bet all the ladies just fight over him. That video was SWEET! Sweet jumps Logan! I'm so jealous of your back yard...I wish we had one.

Cristi said...

All I have to say is, "Shocks. Pegs. Luckeee!"

Aubree said...

Cristi, You stole my comment! :)
i miss your kids. they are so cute.
I miss you too! :)

EDK said...

Logan...you are really good on that bike of yours!!!I enjoyed the show!!Are you putting in a shop or planting a garden?

Heather said...

Logan is a rock star!!!! Lock your girls up folks!!! This guys a heartbreaker.