Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If I could turn back time....

I would have...
* Set up a camera before I went to bed, along with some road spikes in front of our house
* Gone to bed at 10:00
* Heard the car drive by that threw the egg at our house, and ran out there with pepper spray, water balloon grenades and sprayed the hose inside their car window... then thrown real mud pies in their faces... or just thrown a bunch of eggs at them... so many choices...
* Gotten up to go running this morning
* Made Logan a lunch and taken it to school for him, instead of scrubbing my toilets and cleaning my house
* Put Hudson's wipes back in my purse before we went on errands, (instead of having to come home to change his 4th poopy diaper of the day!)
* Bought that dang Laguna Beach sweatshirt because I'm freezing! (it snowed again today)
Oh, the list could go on and on... So, my question for you now is, What would you do if you caught someone egging or vandalizing your house, car or whatever?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I would skip around on a naval ship full of hot sexy sailors in a black thong and heels.....after freezing my hand with compressed air.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

April said...

um...I would probably skip the skipping on a naval ship- but what in the heck? Someone egged your house last night? You caught them doing it? ok...I would probably swear- have Rob chase them down-...and fart on their faces- make them eat a dozen raw eggs- and then maybe I would skip around in a black thong and heels.The ultimate punnishment- is this a quote from a movie or something????

Heather said...

April, you know you want to skip in a thong.....