While I was busy making jam today, I realized that the kids were not bugging me! When I was done, I found them like this. I was lucky enough to be able to get the "SPIES" on film!
Aren't kids funny? I can not believe how big Logan has gotten since I saw him lst (although I guess it has been a few years). We miss you guys. Give us a call if you are ever in Utah so we can catch up. Jaynee and Rob you have a darling family!
That is freaking cool. See now we can send them out to see who egged your house. I freaking love your kids!!!! I am getting my black clothes on and I am coming over, I might be stealing jam.....I might not......LOL
Rob and I have been married for 12 years and we have 4 awesome kids who make us crazy, but also make us laugh everyday! We enjoy going to the lake, riding bikes, playing Guitar Hero, going on fun drives and doing just about anything outside! We have a lot of fun together and are so thankful to know that we are an eternal family!
5 comments:
Aren't kids funny? I can not believe how big Logan has gotten since I saw him lst (although I guess it has been a few years). We miss you guys. Give us a call if you are ever in Utah so we can catch up. Jaynee and Rob you have a darling family!
oh my gosh....I would just die if I saw this...
they both look so...hot! Halloween shouldn't be hard this year-
Oh my gosh that is so cute! They probably bugged your bedroom.
That is awesome! They look so old and sexy-scary!!! Miss you guys.
That is freaking cool. See now we can send them out to see who egged your house. I freaking love your kids!!!! I am getting my black clothes on and I am coming over, I might be stealing jam.....I might not......LOL
Post a Comment