I got this from my friend Aubree! You know you want to play along!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3 days ago


3 comments:
The Chief's game baby! Even if we didn't get to sit by each other it was still fun. We really should hang out more often. We are always talking about it so let's do it already.
oh well this sure isn't hard to do...
I crack up laughing just thinking about our million of memories...
how about camping with my mom and sheri and bryon asleep on the hammock during the rainstorm and sheri farting really loud and making my mom upset...LOL
Jill's pillow
que bueno
my cars...spinning cookies in the challenger in the East Valley HS parking lot...the 20 point turn around in the t-bird at Target...
single dances...
seminary
do it in the dark
Do I remember you passing someone on the right hand shoulder of the road on a two lane highway once????
Oh and seminary and Br. Lee's Brother lol
Post a Comment