We couldn't have asked for a better baby. You slept 10 hours the first night home from the hospital. Here are some pics from the first 2 years of your life.
We love you Hudson! Happy Birthday!
Hudson J Wright born 1/11/07
9 lbs. 14 oz. 21 in.

Things I like:
1. Hugs! (And kisses from mommy)
2. Staying up late and sleeping in
3. Scaring my brother and sister by how ferocious I can be.
4. French fries
5. Warm milk
6. A good flick (Toy Story, Cars, Incredibles, Annie)
7. To sing
Things I don't like:
1. Being the third wheel
2. When my parents don't do what I ask, when I ask.
3. When anyone mistakes my toys for their own.
4. Invasion of my personal space.
5. Socks!


4 comments:
hey, i share a birthday with this boy. Happy birthday hudson!
Hudson is the cutest! Loved the video and the last post, made me laugh.
Can I tell you that I think Hudson is the cutest thing on earth. I love how loving he is to everyone...even me- we had only met maybe 20 minutes and he was giving me hugs and kisses...Him and Julia need to totally hook up- and then we could be finally related Jaynee!
I love you. I miss you. I am so grateful that you have a blog so I can see and know more about your life.
miss you.
I cannot believe the last picture of that boy. He is so handsome! I miss you guys so much. Madison keeps asking when we get to go see you guys. How do I answer that? Never???
Post a Comment