Thursday, March 26, 2009

Future UFC Contender?


Hudson got 'kicked out' of the gym's Kid Zone today (for the day)... not necessarily blog worthy, but what he said about it IS!


We got in the car and I go "Who was a stinker at the gym today?"  He wouldn't make eye contact with me when I turned around to look at him.  So, I turned around and he goes, "Not me!" and then smiled.  LOL  He is such a little stink!  I am REALLY hoping this is just a brief 'phase' he is going through.  Maybe it has something to do with being the 3rd child???

(This is Hudson's "I got caught doing something wrong" face.)  LOL




4 comments:

April said...

how could Hudson be a little stink?

That kid has got to be the most adorable kid ever- especially how he will go to anyone and hug anyone...Joette and I couldn't stop talking about how cute he is.

How old is he? Julia is almost 20 months? Should we hook them up? Oh wait, maybe they aren't a good combination- Julia would be this psycho wife and...and maybe that would mean you and me wouldn't be friends anymore. LOL

How is Heather doing? She hasn't written on her blog for a long time. Is she ok?

Amy said...

He is such a cutie I think the whole thing was hilarious. Ashlyn has gotten written up in the kid zone what ever that means :).

Melanie said...

Kids.....can't live with them...would like to live without them. Unfortunately when we chose to be mothers we chose a lifelong calling that will NEVER go away. NEVER! What the heck did we get ourselves in to?

ACK!

Hopefully Hudson will grow out of this phase soon. Good Luck!

Cristi said...

you are such a good mom. i would probably say something way more sinister than who was a stinker today. . . :)