My dad and I took Logan and Hailey night skiing last Friday. It was a blast! The kids are so fun to ski with! Hailey can ski without the harness now, so it's very exciting! In the video, she kept stopping because she was wondering what I was doing. Logan can go alot faster than he did when I took the video, but he was being a little camera shy. LOL
3 days ago


3 comments:
I think it is so cool that you take your kids skiing! Todd thinks it is way too expensive! But, Taylor has wanted a snow board for years now and I may buy her one for her birthday this May... Then he'll have to take her! :)
You guys are the coolest parents EVER! I wish mine had taken me skiing....seriously, I grew up in UTAH and everything. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that my dad shattered his leg skiing once (literally shattered...a cast from hip down).
Sad we missed the game on Saturday. I heard it was AWESOME! Why, oh, why did we say "no"?
Jaynee, that brings back so many memories!!! Jeana and I have some pretty funny stories from our skiing adventures in high school. I would totally go with you and the kids if we were in Spokane. This is awesome!
Post a Comment