Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Maui'd









Rob and I just got back from an amazing trip to Maui.   It was so awesome to be able to spend time together, just the two of us.   The only reason we came home, was because we missed the kids! (oh, and that's how long our reservations were for! LOL)   I kept telling Rob that I was just going home to get the kids and coming back!  Our trip exceeded every  expectation!   I love Maui.  I could stay there forever.

We did a ton of exciting things that we'll remember for the rest of our lives...

5 comments:

Aubree said...

Maui is heaven!! I am going to call you soon and get all the details! So glad you had fun!

April said...

um...I had no idea you were going on a big trip. I know how you love tropical islands...

Amy said...

So Fun glad you had a good time :)!

Mike and Jenny said...

What an amazing trip, looks like you had so much fun and the pics are gorgeous! I love Maui.

Melanie said...

You guys are amazing! I'm glad you had a good time!