While we were in Hawaii, Rob and I rented a Toyota Yaris. When we first called the kids when we got there, they asked what car we were driving. (Apparently they were confused as to how we were able to go places since "our" car was at home...) So, after we got home, Hailey kept asking questions about what the car looked like, etc., and I promised her that I would show her what it looked like if we ever saw one driving around.
Well, last night, we were driving around and we saw a Yaris. Hailey goes, "You drove THAT car on the sand?!?!" Logan goes, "They have roads Hailey." LOL We were laughing soo hard!



2 comments:
gee whiz that vaca looks like fun! :)
luckeeeeeee!
what a fun trip! Jealous!
The Pallouse Falls are south of here. Do you know where Washtucna is? Me either. How about Colfax? It's about an hours drive from there and it's the most boringest drive for a 6 and 7 year old, they will tell you this the entire trip.
Post a Comment