Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Logan's birthday (in his own words)


Today I am 8. It was such a fun day. Mom took me and Hailey and Hudson to Ron's for lunch. I love that place! Then my grandmas and grandpa, Auntie, Tycie, Carson and McLaine came over for pizza and strawberry shortcake! I got the best presents! I got a new telescope, a Lego airplane, a baseball, coloring book, toy grasshopper and a snake that you put in water and it grows! (My mom wasn't too happy about that one!) I also got a model airplane and some money that I took to the Build-A-Bear workshop and got my new best friend, Benny. I am happy to be 8! I am getting baptized on July 11th. I can't wait!

1 comments:

April said...

Is that for real??? I love Logan. I can't believe how old he is already. What happened to all those years?

How was the baptism?

Someday he will probably be too embarrassed to go to Build a Bear- treasure these last years of littleness...

I want to see your kids again. Especially Hudson- because he always gives me the best hugs-

miss you Jaynee- but guess what??? I am coming to Spokane!!!! in a couple weeks...so...let's get excited...I think we should go camping...and have sheri fart really loud in the tent and have Bryon try to sleep on a hammock...oh my gosh- that was so funny...oh the memories...