Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Predictions

Our ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I'm SOOO EXCITED! I am seeing what everyone's guesses are for what we're having.....

10 comments:

Chari said...

I vote girl since you've been so sick...plus Haylee needs a sister!

The Lenehan Family said...

My vote is for a girl too...but my gut is telling me boy. I don't know! Can't wait to hear what it is!!! I go in tomorrow too...kind of nervous.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Girl. Chari's right. Haylee could use a sister.

arah said...

I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations! On predictions... a healthy baby.

Amy said...

To fun let us know love how Melanie spelled Haylee nobody ever spells it that way. I think girl too.

Kristen said...

I didnt know you were expecting again! How fun Jaynee. I hope that everyone just looks great thats really all. Please post soon, dont leave us in suspense.

Cristi said...

girl!!!

April said...

GIRL...a girl who this time looks like you and not Rob...I want to see a mini Jaynee running around...

Oh Jaynee- you look beautiful pregnant. I miss you already. I am so glad I came and knocked on your door at the crack of dawn...

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

I think it's a girl! Can't wait to find out!