On Saturday, we took the kids up to Siemer's and it was so much fun! :) We tried to get some pumpkin donuts that we hear are "to die for", but the line was a half hour long wait and the kids had had enough "farm fun", so we didn't think it was worth the wait. But then Grandma had a genius idea and asked "Would Krispy Kreme's have them?" So, we drove to KK's and we bought the LAST dozen pumpkin donuts they had!!!! And to make it even sweeter... the red light was on and they had hot, fresh donuts ready! Aaaa yaaa. Grandma was so excited! We totally scored! I wasn't sure what I was going to do if I didn't get a pumpkin donut... it's not very often that I have a craving, so when I do, I won't stop until I get it! :) Thank you Krispy Kremes! :)
1 hour ago


3 comments:
We went last year. Loved it! It was cold but super d-duper fun! Hope your feeling better.
Looks like a lot of fun! We need to see belly pictures...oh wait it's more like teeny tiny bump pictures!!
hahahaha love the new title!! and soon its going to be Rob and Jaynee plus 4!!!!! dang it, I am excited....so hurry up!!!!
Oh and are you feeling less sluggish today?? lol
Post a Comment