Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hailey lost her 1st tooth!


Today when I picked Hailey up from school, she exclaimed that she had a loose tooth! She kept saying how excited she was that the Tooth Fairy is going to come, etc. I told her that it needs to get REALLY loose before it comes out. So, all afternoon, she kept showing all of us how loose it was... she even had Rob try and pull it out when he got home from work... but it just wasn't ready. So, Rob left for Mutual and Hailey and I were sitting down eating soup for dinner and she goes "It kind of hurts to eat." Then less than a minute later she holds out her hand and says, "MOMMY! MY TOOTH CAME OUT!" It was so funny! She is very excited, to say the least.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

He he....that's funny. We still haven't experienced any of that yet. I wonder if Gabe's teeth will EVER fall out!

Cristi said...

That's exciting! Emma is convinced her teeth are loose, but they're not at all!

Aubree said...

Hailee lost her first a couple weeks ago in the exact same spot!! :)

Heather said...

She told me first thing too....hope the Tooth Fairy payed up big lol. She just gets more and more beautiful.....just like her momma