I have been sick with one thing or another for a few weeks now and I went to the dr. on Monday and found out I have a sinus infection. As a result, my voice is almost gone. The kids keep asking me "what's wrong with your voice?" It's pretty funny. I have been singing at the local tavern while I have my sexy phlegm.
3 days ago


2 comments:
Wow...you sound good. :) Poor Jaynee. I hope you feel better soon. Nothing is worse then being preggo and sicko at the same time. Yeay for antibiotics.
LOL...the smokers voice has returned!
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Oh how discouraging-
I have decided that I HATE being pregnant with a passion and I can't believe I have 8 more months of this.
...and to be sick on top of it- oh dear Jaynee.
I love you and miss you. get better soon- I think you need to take Joette through the Taco Bell drive thru
Post a Comment