Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank you PBS

for having very boring shows for a 3 year old, (i.e. "Sit and Be Fit" and "Charlie Rose"). Yesterday, Berkley fell asleep about 10:30. Hudson was watching "Sesame Street"(not his favorite show, but he didn't complain about me changing it to "Diego"), so I went and layed down with her. When I woke up, I heard complete silence out in the living room and I immediately got worried. Where was he? What was he up to? What if he went outside? Maybe he's in Logan's room getting into things he shouldn't? Maybe he's playing with something else that he knows he shouldn't have... I started getting really worried. This is what I found...












































He hasn't taken a nap for like a year! And he needed one so bad. He has had a bad cold and cough and has been so irritable and feisty. So... thank you PBS... you're a lifesaver!

2 comments:

April said...

what would we do without PBS kids?

I'm grateful that I can trust that channel enough to let my girls watch it when I need a break.

I'm glad you got a nap in.

Melanie said...

He he...that's awesome. I should try it sometime.

It's so nice to get a nap in.