Every year the kids' school has a reading contest where if they read 900 minutes in a 1 month period, they get a free ticket to Silverwood. Well, Logan met his goal and got one. It was valid until September 26, 2010, except for weekends during the summer months. Needless to say, since I wasn't about to take all the kids by myself on a weekday, we were going to have to wait until summer was over. We had gone to Costco and bought tickets for me and Rob and had planned to go on the 4th of July, but it was freezing cold and raining that day, and that's when we went and stayed at Silver Mountain. So, me, not being able to let our tickets go to waste, insisted that we go on Saturday, September 25th, NO MATTER WHAT! So we (Rob and me and my sister) took our 'older kids' and their cousin, McLaine to Silverwood. It was such a beautiful day and we all had a blast. My mom was so awesome (as usual), and watched Hudson, Berkley and Olivia while we went. Let's just say it's not the most fun place to take a 3 and 2 year old that don't like to be left behind, and a baby. Makes me ill just thinking about it. ;)

Me and Travis
My first time going on "AFTERSHOCK". Jeana and McLaine were sitting next to each other, Rob was waiting with the kids, so I was riding "single". So I asked this kid next to me if I could ride with him. He was so funny. While we were buckling in, he told me that the scariest part is the beginning when you go backwards really fast and that I should just hold my breath, cuz the rest of it was alot of fun. I told him that I'd done the "Panic Plunge", and he said he doesn't do that ride. Anyways, a few hours later, we're walking through the park and I hear "HI!" and it was Travis. I had to get a picture with my rollercoaster buddy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment