Hailey played soccer this fall and she LOVED it! She was a ton of fun to watch while she would run up and down the field, trying to get the ball into her team's net. She wasn't shy at all about taking the ball from the other team... must have something to do with being "the middle child". Here's a short video of her scoring one of her goals.. She starts up again in the spring, so watch for more videos and pics!
3 days ago


3 comments:
Awesome! Girls Rule! Way to go Hailey!
This was a goal for the right team right??? LOL Way to go Hailey!!! You are so awesome, I am so proud of you!!! Word up soccer super star! This spring maybe we can come cheer her on! I will get my posters and signs ready. Maybe I will bring the big foam finger LOL
What cute girl! I definatly think she is going to rock at sports!
Post a Comment