Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween lasted about a week this year... it started with an awesome "Carnival" that the young women and young men in our ward put on for the kids. 



Then Hailey had her preschool party on Thursday... 
 On HALLOWEEN, Logan had his class party...
The finale was chili and cinnamon rolls at Grandma and Grandpa's house before trick or treating!  Good times, good times. 

To top it all off, the next night, Rob and I went to a costume/surprise birthday party for one of our friends... Rob actually dressed up with me! :)  If you can't tell who we are, we're Zorro and Elena... 

4 comments:

April said...

Jaynee Jaynee- you have ALWAYS loved to dress up- I can't believe you were two things for Halloween- and of course no matter what you dress up as- you still look good-

I love this about you- you are truly so fun- so fun to be around- and I know that I will always have a good time with you- I miss you- why do all my special fun perfect friends have to be so far away???

why dammit? just kidding- ok not really.

Cindy said...

Oh I missed you guys at the carnival. You look so awesome with your little dalmation kids as well. Love the Zorro costume too. Halloween is so fun : )

Melanie said...

You guys are awesome. Next year I think you should tackle the Flinstones. You could totally pull it off. Oh wait, maybe that's what we should be. I do have red hair and all.

Your kids look so cute. Awesome!

Say "Sweetness" said...

oh my gosh jaynee absolutely love your costume of cruella with cute Hailey and LOgan oh my gosh you are the cutest mom i just love you and miss you so much!