Friday, November 21, 2008

Totally Vamptastic


Twilight t-shirt: $22.00

Amazing Pre-Midnight Showing Party with quotes in vinyl lettering on the walls, framed pictures of Edward and Bella, delectable treats, room full of teenage girls and 'not-so-teenage' moms:  brings a tear to the eye....

Standing out in the cold for an hour, with teenage girls cutting in front of you: annoying

The local news catching you being a spaz on the way into the movie theatre: hilarious (my mom saw me on the news later that night!)

Being bitten (smitten) by a vampire: priceless

I read these books..... all 4 of them!  I knew before seeing this movie that it wasn't going to be as good as the books, so I didn't have very high expectations.   Ya, there were cheesy parts, (hello!?  It's a movie about VAMPIRES and a high school girl... the series is geared towards TEENAGERS!  Not grown women and mothers who know all about how to make a good movie!)  I came out laughing about the cheesy parts and all the girls in the theatre cheering and woo-ing everytime Edward came on-screen!   I really wish the director and Stephenie Meyer would have consulted me about the cast before filming... still, I have to admit, I really liked it and am looking forward to seeing it again.

"About three things I was absolutely positive.  First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him... that thirsted for my blood.  And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."  Isabella Marie Swan

~Bitten 11*21*08


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muito legal!!!!

April said...

Jaynee do you know the guy who just made that comment??? That is portuguese!!!! who is this andre guy???


ok and I will have to say that- this whole vampire thing just really sets me apart from my dear bestest friends...I can't stand all this twilight stuff....are we still friends?

Heather said...

I can't wait for "new moon" LOL Hope they have another midnight showing, then I will stand in line with you and we will throw gum in the gilrs hair that cut in line hahahahaha