Thursday, November 12, 2009

Addicted

Since yesterday was a holiday, Hailey and Logan got to stay the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house the night before. My mom called later that night to tell me something that Logan said. She said they were listening to the "John Tesh Radio Show" on the way to their house and a commercial came on. The commercial was a man talking about how he lost his wife, his kids, his job, his house, etc. because of his addiction to meth.

Logan: "Well, that sounds familiar!"
Grandma: "What!?"
Logan: "I know someone like that!"
Grandma: "You do?!?! Who?"
Logan: "Mr. Warner."
Grandma: "Really?"
Logan: "Ya, and he's addicted to something else too."
Grandma: "Really? What?"
Logan: "Reading."

I can't wait to confront Mr. Warner about his "addictions" at our parent/teacher conference!

2 comments:

Bill Wright said...

Logan is a great boy!
Papa Bill

Heather said...

I hear that once you get started, its really hard to get off bwahahahahaa