Your butt is pregnant too huh? Well...it will get better. You obviously have recovered (as in shape wise) from the last three. I KNOW you can do it this time.
You crack me up!! I need to do a post like that, but mine would start out "Dear Boobs...." I swear, our bodies go through too much! Oh well, embrace our curves right?
Rob and I have been married for 12 years and we have 4 awesome kids who make us crazy, but also make us laugh everyday! We enjoy going to the lake, riding bikes, playing Guitar Hero, going on fun drives and doing just about anything outside! We have a lot of fun together and are so thankful to know that we are an eternal family!
7 comments:
I have never seen you pregnant! So go ahead and post some good photos too and don't forget the butt!!! :)
LOL!!!
Seriously Jaynee...when I am pregnant it looks like I am going to give birth out of my butt...
twins- one in each cheek.
Although I am sure you look lovely, I understand the feelings. Oh the joys of bringing children into this world...damn kids.
Haha! This made me laugh so hard!! I am sure you look great!
I have bad stretch marks, not on my belly, but on my butt from pregnancy! sorry, TMI? :)
LOL!!!! You are too funny!!!!! You are so beautiful pregnant!!!!!
Your butt is pregnant too huh? Well...it will get better. You obviously have recovered (as in shape wise) from the last three. I KNOW you can do it this time.
You crack me up!! I need to do a post like that, but mine would start out "Dear Boobs...." I swear, our bodies go through too much! Oh well, embrace our curves right?
Post a Comment