Ok, I guess it's no surprise that I got sick AGAIN, but for Rob to get sick too, that never happens! We had gone out on Saturday night and we were both fine. Around 2:00 am, I couldn't sleep and ran into the bathroom to start my barfing spell.
I had been planning on taking the boys to church and Rob was going to stay home with Hailey, so Rob came in and I told him I had been sick all night long. He woke up feeling achy and had chills and a headache. So, needless to say, we were homebound for Super Bowl Sunday. My mom came and got Logan and Hudson so they could stay the night with them. Around 7:00, my legs and arms were tingling, and I had just thrown up the Sprite I drank. I decided that I needed to call my OB. The OB on-call told me to go to the hospital to get an IV and some fluids pumped in me. I felt so bad that Rob didn't feel well and had to drive me to the hospital. So, we packed up Hailey to take her to grandma and grandpa's house. We ended up checking me into the hospital first. I don't remember much. I remember them poking me several times trying to find a vein for the IV, but that's about it. One of our friends came down and helped Rob give me a blessing. I am so thankful for the Priesthood. After getting 1 1/2 bags of fluid in me and some anti-nausea meds, we left the hospital around 12:15 or so. They took a blood test and it just showed I had a virus of some sort. Lovely. So glad I got that flu shot!! I swear I need to live in a bubble!


1 comments:
Yuck...that is NO FUN! I'm glad you are feeling better, though.
Post a Comment