So, I didn't really get to see any of the infamous SuperBowl commercials yesterday because we were at our friends' house for dinner, and I was pretty much the only adult that cared about it, so I watched the game from "afar". :) But today, I got online (msnbc.com is my home page) and it had a link to "watch and rate all the SuperBowl commercials". I was like SCORE! So, I went through most of them and when I came to this one, Hudson and I were laughing so hard. Needless to say, we hit replay many times.... I don't even remember how many.... Kudos to Volkswagen! Such a classic commercial! I wanted to post it onto our blog in hopes that we can keep it for awhile without having to look it up on youtube every time we want to watch it.
1 hour ago


1 comments:
It was BY FAR the best!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment