Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Washer update



















We finally have a new washer.!!! After having the service guy from Fred's replace the shattered window on our washer a month ago, then taking it to their "shop" for 2 more weeks to run a few cycles to "wash out all shards of glass", Bosch finally decided to give Fred's the OK to replace our washer. I seriously almost started crying when the guy from Fred's told me they were going to be bringing us a new washer last Saturday. Such a tremendous relief. I was willing to go to court over it, if I had to. My video would have been 'the smoking gun'! hahaha Speaking of the video, I am laughing so hard at myself in it. I didn't realize that I sound like I'm on that show "Ghost Hunters" or something!! LOL Soo funny. But it just goes to show how totally freaked out I was. You guys would have freaked too!! LOL It was like 12:30 at night, Rob wasn't home, and the walls were shaking! LOL
Oh, and one last little tidbit: I'm totally the type to think that Bosch/Fred's are trying to pull a fast one on me, by say, "replacing parts on our old washer and saying that it's a new one", so I checked the Model # and Serial # on the new washer and it's definitely not our old one! LOL Hey! I've got to cover all my bases!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

He he he....what a funny (not so funny if it were me) ordeal. :)

Where have you been doing laundry in the meantime?