Melanie's question reminded me that I meant to do a post about that. So, when they told me that they were going to order the replacement part for our washer and that it would take 7-10 business days, I told them that I had a family of 6 and that that was not going to work for me. They didn't seem to care. So I did a few loads at my Grandma's house. Or should I say, Grandma did them for me. :) She's so awesome!
The next day, I received a prompting. I called Fred's Appliance and told them the situation and asked our salesman if they ever give anyone a "loaner" washer while it is being fixed. So they came and took out our broken washer to our garage and installed the loaner for us. Fred's Appliance has been great throughout this whole ordeal. It's Bosch who has been extremely difficult. They weren't willing to take responsibility for anything.


0 comments:
Post a Comment