Hailey learned to ride her bike with no training wheels last month! She's so excited! I completely spaced posting it. So, here it is...
Here's her reaction to her accomplishment!
3 days ago
Hailey learned to ride her bike with no training wheels last month! She's so excited! I completely spaced posting it. So, here it is...
Here's her reaction to her accomplishment!
Posted by The Wright Stuff at 11:58 AM
5 comments:
Good job Hailey! That pretty impressive! What a big accomplishment at such a young age. Jordan didn't even learn to do that until he was 5! Way to go!! We miss you guys!
I like to ride my bicycle... I like to ride my bike-
Yeah Hailey! Now she'll have to teach Chloe She is terrified!!!!
I cannot believe my eyes, your little Hailey is truly something amazing. She is so athletic, Michael Phelps, watch out!!!!!
Whoa. That is one adventure I have yet to embark on. I'm not to crazy about it either. I envision Gabe just crying a lot. I guess we will wait and see. Way to go Hailey.
Post a Comment