Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spokane Valley cops don't quit!


Cops are pigs. Don't they have anything better to do than sit on the side of the road for hours on end, waiting for someone to drive by going 5+ over the speed limit?!?! Apparently not in Spokane Valley... My one and only speeding ticket I ever got, was my junior year of high school and it was on "80's Day" during Homecoming Spirit Week... I was able to understand that he would give me a ticket for dressing that way... but this time, I was just driving to Hailey's dentist appt., the kids were watching a movie and he pulled me over and gave me a ticket for going 6 over the speed limit! No warning or anything! I need to take a class on "how to get out of a ticket"! I want to punch that cop.

7 comments:

April said...

Jaynee!!!! I was pulled over 12 times before I got my first ticket!! My last one was in Spokane of course! You are supposed to cry...or show your cleavage or something- just joking- I am sorry- what a horrible feeling that is- to get a ticket. Stupid cop...you suck!

The Lenehan Family said...

I HATE COPS!!! They suck! I love that movie though....Mock, yea, ing, yea, mocking bird, now everybody!! Stupid cops! You should seriously try showing some cleavage next time as April pointed out...might not work on a woman cop though...just tell them you have pms and really bad cramps, that might work! Ha! Sorry you got a ticket. I usually cry after I get it, not during to try to get out of it. I just get so mad that I can't cry. Sucks!

Randi said...

oh man. i am so sorry. that is the sickest feeling - getting pulled over. DANG. stinks!!

Melanie said...

Dumb and Dumber. A classic. Sorry about the ticket. That's sucky. It's really hard for me to drive the speed limit. I'm from Utah. If you are not going 10 over you get pulled over for holding up traffic. No tickets in Spokane yet. I'm sure my time is drawing near.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Cops SUCK!!! Especially the ones in Spokane always try to make you feel so bad...like you dont already????

Heather said...

Jaynee you can't talk your way out of a ticket!!! "You keep your mouth shut if you knew it was good for ya buddy"

So you just gotta out run 'em. You could come over and practice at my house. Brock has a video game called Need for Speed hot pursuit 2. You get to race and out run cops. It’s very educational. But be warned I am the champion!!!!!!!!

The Wright Stuff said...

Heather, I cannot WAIT to play that game! LOL It sounds like it's just what I need to improve my skills!