One night while I was giving Hudson his bath, I asked Hailey to take some pictures of how funny he looked with the bubbles on his head. She took these pictures of him and I thought she did pretty good. It wasn't until I downloaded the pics that I realized what she did AFTER she took them...
I think she's got real potential...


6 comments:
She took REALLY good pictures! Looks like Hudson was loving the bubbles. One time I came into the bathroom and Collin put the camera down really fast, and he was cracking up. I will leave it up to your imagination what he took pictures of :)
She did take good pics. Now she needs her own camera.
HA HA HA! That is so my kids too. I have had to go through a delete literally a hundred pictures of curtains and floor boards and walls and the TV and my computer screen.. awesome.
I love the picture of her feet, that is so cool!!!! I think the view from a kids point is so funny, it like all they see.
Man, she is far better than I am. Do you think I could hire her for some family pics?
We had an awesome time Saturday. I couldn't talk on Sunday. We need to get together more often.
Love,
Mel
Who else would think to take pictures of your feet? Only a 4 yr old with polished toe nails!
Nana
Post a Comment