Monday, September 15, 2008

The Boardwalk


We went out to Lake Coeur d'Alene on Saturday night to walk on the boardwalk.  I love it out there.  It reminded me of so many fun and special times... now I can add this to the list.






4 comments:

Melanie said...

We love to go out there as well. It has taken us a while to get up the courage to take three children walking on it. We could just picture one, or more, falling in the water and having to jump in after them. But....we finally did it a few weeks ago. Really funny story. I will have to tell you about it sometime later.

April said...

Down on the boardwalk.....

what a beautiful family...do you just look at your family ever and say, "dang we are so hot" ???

I am going to be in Spokane in a couple weeks. I will need to see you so I can keep my sanity. Maybe you and Heather should come out to the house...

Shannon said...

That looks really beautiful! I like your homage to Tommy poem. :)

Heather said...

How fun!!! Your family is so cute, and where did you get that hat. See you look really cute in hats!!!!