Sunday, September 21, 2008

Star Struck


To all you 'hopeless romantics', and "LIFETIME MOVIE" lovers, I came upon a great one today. LOL  Rob kept asking, "Why are we watching this again?"   If you have Comcast, go to "On Demand" and click on "FREE MOVIES".  It's called "STAR STRUCK" and it has Kirk Cameron in it. 


 Star Struck
A young man (Kirk Cameron) leaves the Midwest to court a childhood sweetheart (Chelsea Noble), a Hollywood actress 12 years later.



    5 comments:

    Amy said...

    Okay so Robs blog so funny I remember watching Rad when I was younger. Also Kirk Cameron is in a new movie thats coming out sometime in the fall about fire fighters looks really good.

    Melanie said...

    hmmmmm. Another goody to add to my list. Right after Xanadu and Rad. 80's flashbacks here I come!

    Nicole Brown said...

    Keep letting me know when these are on. I LOVE watching all the made for tv movies. Thank You!

    Cristi said...

    Kirk Cameron is a total stud muffin.

    Karyn said...

    So last night for our date night we watched it. Totally cheesy but fun and CLEAN!

    Keep posting good ones so I don't have to sift through all the free movies by myself! :)