Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Christmas has come and gone and I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I am in denial to tell you the truth.... I still have my tree and all my decorations up, and as you can see, I still have my Christmas playlist on my blog... it's such a wonderful time of year and I am trying with all my might to keep it alive... and failing miserably.... the new year is almost here... I wonder what 2009 holds in store for all of us????  So, to end the season, here are some pics from our Christmas Festivities:


Christmas Eve 2008
Children's Christmas Concert: from left: Logan (7), Carson (14), McLaine (10), Gabrielle (4), Hailey (4), Hudson (23 months).  Right before this started, Hudson had pushed Gabrielle off the fire place, so he was still upset that he got in trouble.  He wasn't sure if he wanted to be a part of the concert or not. LOL

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How cute.

We tried to get our fam to sing carols. It was like pulling teeth.

I can't believe your kids slept in that late. Ours were up at 6:30. No fair!

I'm glad you had a good day. I love Christmas too.

Unknown said...

hey girl how did you get that video on there? I need to know how to do that.. I love your christmasy blog.. I dare you to keep it like that for another month (:

Cristi said...

I get bummed when Christmas is over, too. There is already Valentines stuff in the stores, too. As early as Dec. 28. What's up with that?!