Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas morning 2008

Santa came!  The kids all slept in.  Logan was up first, of course, but Hailey didn't wake up until 9 and we finally woke Hudson up at 9:45, which was a big mistake!  He was so grumpy that he didn't even want to open his presents.  So, I guess I will never wake him up again, no matter how many presents he has to open!







5 comments:

Calie said...

Jaynie hi! I finally found your link from Aprils blog. I love your blog. It's so festive. Merry Christmas. Your wonderful!

Mike and Jenny said...

It was so good to see you Jaynee! Your kids are the cutest. I'm so excited you have a blog, now you just have to get Jeana to make one.

Cristi said...

Ok, so Logan looks so old. I probably already commented about that. But come on! Really!

Chari said...

9:00!!! 9:45 !!! That's insane! I don't think that either of my boys have EVER slept in that late in their lives!

But, I have to admit, that I was the one that couldn't sleep on Christmas. I was in the kitchen putting away pots and pans (and not quietly) at 6:00! Sad, Huh!

Kelly said...

Hi Jaynee,

I love your allwayswright blog name!

Bryant received the same larger lego blocks as Hudson! Glad to be in touch again!